The SEAO awards committee was established in 2015 and recognizes outstanding projects by SEAO members. The annual awards banquet is held during the September membership meeting.
SEAO will soon be accepting entries for the fifth annual Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards. The Awards acknowledges outstanding products and structural engineering advancement.
Projects are not limited to an Oregon location—you only need to be an SEAO member to submit a project.
Projects will be judged by a panel of invited judges from multiple fields related to design and construction and will be based on innovative design, engineering achievement, and creativity. Awards will be presented at the Wednesday, October 27, 2021 Awards Dinner Meeting.
All submissions must be post-marked by August 14, 2021.
- Creativity Of Structural Design
- Complexity Of Design Criteria
- Ingenuity Of Design For Efficient Use Of Materials And Construction
- Fulfillment Of Client’s / Owner’s Needs Or Expectations
- Suitability Of The Structure For Its Environment