Structural Engineers Association of Oregon
SEAO COMMITTIEES NEED YOUR HELP!
ARE YOU IN THE GAME… OR ARE YOU A BENCHWARMER?
The Structural Engineers Association of Oregon is there for you, but it also needs you.
If you aren’t a member, see below for the benefits of membership.
If you are a member and you are not yet involved, there are many ways you can help the public and the engineering community…and learn and grow at the same time.
Email email@example.com or look online for the email address of a current board member to ask for information or to volunteer to serve.
Question or Comment for a Committee? Click here.
- The January newsletter can be found here
- The SEERPlan Manual has been added to the website, you can find it here.
- Have you used the new ATC wind speed maps? Check out the Wind Committee page for more information.
- Click here for Structural Engineering Job Ads
- Employment ads are available. If you are interested in advertising for an available position see the attached job advertising policy. To advertise a job posting fill out the attched form and send it to Jane.
- Want to get some exposure for your company? Consider being a sponsor for an SEAO event.
- SEAO'S Snow Committee has completed the new version of the Snow Load Analysis for Oregon. It is now available for purchase from SEAO. Snow maps are no longer provded with the manual. We have developed an online tool that can be found at snowload.seao.org.
Members of SEAO receive a host of benefits. To learn more, click here or Join Today.
If you're new to SEAO:
SEAO is a volunteer professional organization whose primary purpose is education, providing a forum for structural engineers in Oregon to interact and improve their technical knowledge and professional skills. SEAO also works to educate the design community and the community at-large on structural engineering topics. More about SEAO >>
If you're not a member, but would like to be on SEAO's email list for upcoming events and educational opportunities, please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org