Structural Engineers Association of Oregon
- Consider sponsoring the 49th Annual Engineers Week High School Banquet on February 20, 2013.
- Statewide Alternate Method No. OSSC 12-01 allows the use of the 2012 IBC as an alternate method to the provisions of the 2010 OSSC. Read about it here.
- The presentation for masonry design from the September meeting has been posted to the downloads section of our site.
- The SEERPlan Manual has been added to the website, you can find it here.
- Wonder if all those straps and holdowns make a difference? You need to check out the video link posted by the wind committee here.
- Have you used the new ATC wind speed maps? Check out the Wind Committee page for more information.
- Designing for snow loads, particularly at mid and higher elevations? Make sure you get a copy of the Snow Load White Paper.
- Employment ads are available. If you are interested in advertising for an available position contact Jane.
- Want to get some exposure for your company? Consider being a sponsor for an SEAO event.
Highlights from the January 2012 Newsletter.
Updated calendar of events
SEAO President, Aaron Burkhardt, Grateful Recognition for our members of the month and their efforts in ammending the OSSC.
January Lunch Meeting Announcement
Seismic Quiz - Test your code knowledge
NCEES Needs Graders for SE Exam
Welcome New Members!
Upcoming seismic webinars, webcasts and meetings
Young Member Forum Activities
2009 IBC Questions and Answers - Ponding on Green Roofs
Annual Trade Show Flyer and Registration Form
Engineers Week 2013 Flyer and Sponsorship Form
Members of SEAO receive a host of benefits. To learn more, click here or Join Today.
If you're new to SEAO:
SEAO is a volunteer professional organization whose primary purpose is education, providing a forum for structural engineers in Oregon to interact and improve their technical knowledge and professional skills. SEAO also works to educate the design community and the community at-large on structural engineering topics. More about SEAO >>
If you're not a member, but would like to be on SEAO's email list for upcoming events and educational opportunities, please send your contact information to email@example.com